Let's Get Social

Saturday, July 25, 2026

Clean & Simple Saturday

Welcome to another edition of Clean & Simple Saturday - trying to hone my skills at the minimalist design technique.


My design was inspired by playing along to several fun challenges:



Another turn with the Festive Friday challenge National Friendship Inspo Board #FF0214 this time I’m  playing with pastel colours, tone on tone stamping and flowers. 


TGIF Challenge Tone on Tone #tgif587 

Time Out Challenges #TOC318 Mother Nature so grabbed my flip flops and headed out to smell the flowers! 


CAS Colours & Sketches colour palette Petal Pink, Calypso Coral and Lost Lagoon.


CAS on Friday challenge #339 - flowers.


I’m getting inky with Summer Happiness bundle with coordinated washi tape, Stylish Shapes dies, Sincerely Noted Mix & Match ephemeral, Pearl dots and Petal Pink, Calypso Coral and Lost Lagoon. 


Love how the Just a Note design came together - hoping I am little closer to the CAS design rules. The tone on tone flip flops are adorable and the little flowers from the Summer Happiness bundle are great for die cutting in white and adding sponged colours of choice. 


Happy Stampin’

Margaret 
Live, Laugh, Love
Be Totallyawake4-life

18 comments:

  1. Pretty card! Love how you changed up the sketch!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you - shrunk up the 4 squares to go with the CAS vibe 🫢🏼

      Delete
  2. A beautiful interpretation of this week's sketch and a gorgeous CAS card. Thank you so much for playing along with us at Atlantic Hearts this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those Calypso Coral flowers...perfect for our challenge over at CAS on Friday!! We are so glad you joined the fun and played along with our FLOWER challenge!!
    Deb Horst, DT #339

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it, a great take on our sketch. I love how y0u made it minimalistic, and it is still stunning! Thanks for playing along with the Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge (AHSC).

    Brandi R.
    DT member AHSC
    crzy4scrapbooking.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those are pretty flowers and I would throw on my flip flops to go walking in the garden too! Great CAS card design as well. Thank you for playing at Time Out!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pretty! The flip flops make a fun pattern with how you've got them positioned on the squares! Thanks for sharing at CAS Colours & Sketches!

    ReplyDelete

  7. What a great clean and simple card :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Pretty floral card. Thanks for playing at CAS on Friday, hope to see you join in with future challenges too. Stay safe and keep crafting!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I had to do a double take... flipflops! Love it! Thanks for playing along with us at Time Out Challenges, CAS Colours & Sketches, CAS on Friday and Atlantic Hearts!!

    ReplyDelete