Let's Get Social

Tuesday, July 7, 2026

Double Vision Technique Tuesday

Welcome to another edition of Technique Tuesday - today I am playing with the Double Vision technique.


My final design was inspired by a few challenges.

Just Add Ink sketch challenge #JAI789 - perfect inspiration for trying out the Double Vision technique.

         

Inspire.Create Stampin’ Challenges colour palette #219 of Yellow, Pink and Orange. I’ve chosen Lemon Lolly, Melon Mambo and Pumpkin Pie for my palette. 

 Cupcake Inspiration #638 Anything Goes  


INKspirational visual prompt - inspired by the bright colours and florals.


I’m getting inky with the Artisan Designed Garden DSP, Greetings for All Mix & Match ephemera, Barely Blush & Crisp Canteloupe Shimmer Brushes, Lemon Lolly, Melon Mambo and Pumpkin Pie inks and blends. Metallic Silver.
Technique is a quick one that adds cool depth and dimension to your designer paper.

Technique Steps:
  • Cut chosen DSP into strips - I have done 1/4” on the Artisan Sketched Garden DSP coloured with blends. 
  • Adhere the strips to your base by alternating the use of flat layer with glue and a popped up layer using Dimension’s strips and repeat until all strips are adhered. Trim off excess if desired. 
  • Complete your card design with a sentiment and embellishments of choice. 

Quick process video of my card coming together:

A bright & summery thank you card for someone special. I had fun colouring the Artisan Sketched Garden DSP with the bright colours & shimmer brushes for those pops of sparkle. 
Happy Stampin’ 

Margaret 
Live, Laugh, Love
Be Totallyawake4-life 

8 comments:

  1. This is fab Margaret. What a great way to combine our sketch with that technique. So effective. Thanks for joining in with us at Just Add Ink.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have seen this fun technique and keep forgetting to try it! Your pretty coloring on your Artison DP look much like the cherry blossoms on our challenge image, Margaret! Thanks for joining us at Inkspirational: Summer Vibes! Julia xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty take on our colors and the double vision technique!! Thanks for sharing at Inspire.Create!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a great technique to add depth and interest. Love the bright colours! Chantell Just Add Ink

    ReplyDelete