Let's Get Social

Saturday, August 1, 2026

Clean & Simple Saturday

Welcome to another edition of clean & simple Saturday - honing the less is more design principle.


Today’s card design was inspired by playing along to a couple challenges:



Hand Stamped Sentiments colour palette - Golden Glow, Barely Blush and Lost Lagoon. #HSS493


Just Us Girls CASE a DT member - I chose to CASE Sue from Cards by Q as I hadn’t played with my Four Feathers bundle in a while and I loved her clean & simple design.



Getting inky with the Four Feathers bundle from my stash, Sincerely Noted Mix & Match ephemera, In Color Butterflies and unbranded silver twine.
 

A lovely ‘Just a note’ card with the cluster of feathers, twine and little blush butterflies all floating around the sentiment. 


Happy Stampin’ 

Margaret 
Live, Laugh, Love
Totallyawake4-life


12 comments:

  1. What a nice card you made to CASE Sue's CAS card! The elements look to me like treasures a bird might gather. The soft colors kept the feeling of Se's card too. Thank you for playing at Just Us Girls!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you - it was fun to play along 🫢🏼

      Delete
  2. Stunning CAS card, Margaret! Thank you so much for joining the challenge at Atlantic Hearts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like your wonderful CASE of Sue's, card! Great job. Thanks for sharing this with us at Just Us Girls!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The arrangement of feathers on your card are wonderful, Margaret. Thanks for sharing your CASE of Sue's card with us at Just Us Girls.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So very sweet! I love the feather as well as those pretty little butterflies! Thanks for playing with our Atlantic Hearts sketch this week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the feathers, so pretty and the embossing is so simple yet stunning! Thanks for playing along with the Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge (AHSC).

    Brandi R.
    DT member AHSC
    crzy4scrapbooking.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete