Let's Get Social

Saturday, September 5, 2026

Scrappy Saturday

Welcome to another edition of Scrappy Saturday here on the blog.


Today’s double layout was inspired by a couple layout sketches I found on Pinterest. I altered the second layout orientation and opted for 1 large photo mats instead of 4 smaller. 


I’m getting inky with the Fun for Fall bundle, Sunflower Fields DSP & Sticker sheet, Sunflower 3D embossing folder, Cajun Craze two tone paper, Cajun Craze, Daffodil Delight & Old Olive blends and unbranded bronze twine. 


Double layout view - the diagonal cut DSP along with coordinated colour palette and elements blends the two layouts together. I created a little DIY design paper for my layout based with the triple leaves stamp from the Fun for Fall bundle. 


Left layout features 3 small photo mats and love all the elements from the Fun for Fall bundle they are perfect accents for a day at the Pumpkin patch & Corn Maze with the granddaughter. 


Right layout has a large photo mat to showcase a family photo from the Sunflower field visit.  


Happy Stampin’ 

Margaret 
Live, Laugh, Love
Be Totallyawake4-life

No comments:

Post a Comment