Welcome to another edition of Clean & Simple Saturday - the continuous striving to master the clean & simple design principles.
Todays card design was inspired by playing along to a few fun challenges: CAS ON Friday - Shades of Grey #CASF344
CAS Colours & Sketches #CASCS595 - fun sketch trio.
Addicted to CAS code word HAPPY - I used a Happy Holidays sentiment.
Clean & Simple CAS cards for beginners #saturdaychallenge40 - Windows and I used the window from the Christmas Mice dies.
Almost Clean & Simple CAS cards #saturdaychallenge16 Anything Goes but don’t use white or cream which pairs nicely with the Shades of Grey palette.
I’m getting inky with the Christmas Mice bundle, Everyday Arches dies, retired Snowflake Kisses, Silver Metallic DSP, Smoky Slate and Black Hybrid inks and and rhinestones.
Another Happy Holidays card for the upcoming season and an example of having to try to fix a ‘ink where you don’t want it” blunder. I dropped my blending brush and it made a grey smudge on the corner of my card front after I had already glued down my window and other embellishments so had to try to make it look purposeful by adding blending around the other edges hopefully it doesn’t effect the clean & simple criteria 😜
Happy Stampin’
Margaret
Live, Laugh, Love
Be Totallyawake4life








No comments:
Post a Comment