Monday, July 27, 2026

Minimalist Monday Vibes

Welcome to another edition of Minimalist Monday vibes - trying to keep my design to clean and simple criteria. 


Design inspired by playing along to a couple challenges 

Color Dare challenge #713 colour palette I’ve chosen Soft Sea Foam, 
Fresh Freesia and Lemon Lolly. 

Just Us Girls Anything Goes Stencil week #JUG833 - I’m using a brick stencil.


Getting inky with July POM Begonia Belle and Golden Glow shimmer brush, retired brick stencil and antique pearls along with my colour palette inks. 


Also had a chance to play with my new toy - picked up a sticky mat to keep my project in place while blending or using a stencil. Works way better than painters tape which always seemed to rip my paper when I would lift it off. 


Love the pink & yellow colour combo with this flower. The brick wall stencil lis a nice backdrop and I added some splatters with the Golden Glow shimmer brush and a few pearls. Lovely thank you card ready to go our to someone.


Happy Stampin’

Margaret 
Live, Laugh, Love
Be Totallyawake4-life 

10 comments:

  1. Your partial stenciling worked well on this card! Thanks for sharing at JUGS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful!!! Thanks for joining us at Color Dare!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card. I love how you used the stencil with the flower. Thank you for playing with us at Color Dare.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful design! Thank you for sharing at Color Dare.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The Sticky Mat looks like a great tool. Beautiful card.

    ReplyDelete