Friday, October 9, 2020

Sketch time over at the Nerds!

 Hey there Margaret here guest designing for the Scrapbook Nerds over on Facebook - we are excited to share a wonderful Made by Melina sketch with you this week! Hope you come along and play! She has both scrapbook layout sketch and a modified card sketch for us!

 For my take on the sketch I did both a landscape and a portrait layout featuring one of my favorite Salted Background techniques! You can get the reinkers , watercolour paper and aqua brushes needed for this technique from the Nerds too!
I paired my technique with background with scraps from my Vicik Boutin Wildflower and Honey papers and the Sticker sheets over on the Scrapbook nerds online store!
Love how no two backgrounds turn out the same with this technique - but the colors blend perfectly together!

Happy Paper Craftin'

Margaret

Live, Laugh, Love

Be Totallyawake4-life




No comments:

Post a Comment