More party pleasers! This were a HUGE hit on Saturday this past weekend they were literally gone in 60 seconds from being placed out on the table and they were so easy to make but packed a nice flavor and not too much heat for those tender palettes at a party!
Sweet and Spicy Sriracha Bacon Chicken Bites
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast fillets
- ½ cup extra virgin oil
- 2 tablespoons lime juice ~ freshly squeezed
- 2 tablespoons Sriracha sauce
- 1 lb bacon
- Honey-Sriracha Glaze for basting while cooking if desired
What You Do
- Whisk together canola oil, lime juice and Sriracha sauce and pour into a gallon sized Ziploc bag.
- Cut the chicken into 1 inch cubes and add it to the bag.
- Seal bag and shake to coat the chicken with the marinade and place in the fridge for at least an 1 hour ~ we marinated ours overnight.
- Take 1 pound of bacon and cut in half down the middle. Wrap the bacon around the chicken pieces and secure with a wooden toothpick seam side down on to a baking tray.
- For extra heat, brush bacon with additional Honey-Sriracha glaze before place in the oven and than few more times while it cooks.
- We prefer to BBQ ours on a tinfoil baking tray on 400F for about 30 minutes. Alternatively you can bake at 350 degrees for 30-35 minutes rack in the middle position and than if needed 'broil' for the last few minutes to caramelize the sugar ~ watching closely that it does not burn.
These were so very tasty ~ I honestly enjoy making them just for dinner and served with a cauli-rice stir fry! They paired great with the bacon wrapped pineapple we brought as well!
Have an amazing day!
Live Well, Laugh Often, Love Much