Thursday, May 13, 2021

Throwback Thursday!

 Having some fun over in the Scrapbook Nerd & Friends group on Facebook today in preparation for the weekend of crafty time!

 


This was one of my layouts from my first ever crop at the Scrap & Crop weekend retreats   at the Festival Inn in Stratford - I used a sketch from Pinterest to help get me inspired and love how it turned out - the little grids are a great way to show a sampling of papers and use up scraps!

 


Does anyone else have a photo of themself sitting on the toilet that their parents took - the good ole days when parents use to try to toilet train at like 14 months old by putting you on the thing every 10 minutes for a half hour thinking that was being trained!

 


Like you can even see my moms hand with a cup trying to force me to drink more fluids in order to get me to pee - hate to break it to you mum but it was YOU who were toilet trained at this stage in my life not ME!

 Happy Stampin' 

Margaret
Live,Laugh, Love
Be Totallyawake4-life



No comments:

Post a Comment