Sunday, August 16, 2026

Slimline Sunday

Welcome to another edition of Slimline Sunday:


Today’s design came from playing along to several fun challenges - slimline offers more design space so more challenges make it more fun:

Double Trouble 3 layers - 2 colours 1 sentiment challenge. Thing 2 Double Dare to use Try Sketch on Tuesday sketch. Thing 3 Twisted Sister challenge to add extra ingredients - I have added additional layers and colour.
 

Try a Sketch on Tuesday challenge #tsot701. - fun hexagon cluster! 


Inspired By…Caterpiller challenge #IB402 - I was inspired by the bright colours. I’ve chosen Timid Tiger, Garden Green and Gorgeous Grape. 
 

Festive Friday challenge #FF0216 National  Zoo Awareness Day. I’ve chosen to add stripes (in the Zebra), Fancy Fold - slimline fold, Texture with embossing folder, Wild Animal - Zebra and Jungle Leaves. 
 

Tic Tac Toe challenge #tttc299 left hand row for the win Birthday, Fun Fold and Free I chose to add an interactive wobbler. 


Just Add Ink #JAI792 choose Two - I have Gingham hexagons and Rhinestone sequins.


In getting inky with some ole favourites: Zany Zebra, Six Sided Sample, Hexagon punch, dynamic hexagon embossing folder, Sprig punch, Rhinestone sequins coloured purple and an action wobbler. 


Fun little Zebra kicking up their heels Happy birthday card. 


Happy Stampin’ 

Margaret 
Live, Laugh, Love 
Be Totallyawake4-life 

12 comments:

  1. Margaret, what a fun card! Love your color palette and that super cute zebra kicking up his hills for the birthday celebration. Thank you for sharing your card and creativity with our two sister challenges; Double Trouble and Try A Sketch On Tuesday!!! -Donna

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Donna - always fun to play along to both challenges 🫢🏼

      Delete
  2. Such a fun slimline card, Margaret! And I love that adorable little zebra!! Thanks for sharing with us at Try a Sketch on Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all the textures and layers. Your colors are great too! Thanks for joining us at Festive Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute birthday card. Love you choice of the gingham hexagons and the embossed background layer. Thanks for joining us at Try A Sketch On Tuesday.

    sue n.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great card, nice CAS slimline design. I love your colors, the zebra, and the embossed purple layer! Thank you for joining us at Double Trouble.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fun card! I just love your color choices. Thanks for sharing at Double Trouble.

    ReplyDelete