Welcome to another edition of Clean & Simple Saturday - still working at trying to hone those clean and simple design principles.
Todays design was inspired by playing along to a couple challenges:
Freshly Made Sketches #FMS748 I used a cluster of florals in place of the 3 circles.
Time Out Challenge #TOC319 - pick 2 - over achiever that I am CAS design & Floral focal point & Birthday Best Wishes sentiments & Geometric stripes & polka dots
And a new one Krafty Chicks Challenge - birthday #832 Best Wishes sentiment.
I’m getting inky with Artisan Sketched Garden DSP, blackberry Bliss, Highland Heather and Granny Apple Green blends, antique pearls and unbranded silver twine.
Think I got an ‘almost” clean and simple criteria with this one - tried to keep my cluster contained in the bottom corner with a bit of subtle score lines up the side.
Happy Stampin’
Margaret
Live, Laugh, Love
Be Totallyawake4-life






No comments:
Post a Comment