Monday, August 10, 2026

Masculine Vibes Monday

Welcome to another Monday edition of Masculine Vibes. 


Today’s card design was inspired by playing along to a few challenges:

Case-ing Tuesday Sketches  #578 page 54 from Jan-Apr 2026 catty.


Inspired By challenge - Seashells mood board and colour palette I have chosen Crumb Cake, Mossy Meadow/Granny Apple Green and Pecan Pie #IB401 … loved the little toad on the log! 🪵 


Sweet Stampin’ challenge - stripes or chevrons … I have done stripes with the different papers.
 

I’m getting inky with the new Textured Tree embossing folder, Country woods DSP, Triple Banner and 2 1/2” circle punch, Moody Palette Glossy Dots and from my stash an old Sale-a-bration set Love you Lots which I kept just for the Toad as that’s my stepsons nickname so make lots of Toad themed cards 🐸🐸 


A fun “love you lots” masculine vibe card for my stash. 


Happy Stampin’ 

Margaret 
Live, Laugh, Love 
Be Totallyawake4-life 

6 comments:

  1. great card, that image really pops out over those stripes.
    Thanks for sharing with us at Sweet Stampin.
    Fi
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a fun card. Love the stripes. Thanks for sharing this with us at Sweet Stampin' for our Stripes and Chevrons challenge xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card! Live the background papers and that frog! Thanks so much for playing along at Inspired By!

    ReplyDelete