Welcome to another edition of Minimalistic Monday - embracing the less is more philosophy.
Today’s design was inspired by playing along to a few challenges:
Clean & Simple CAS Cards for Beginners #saturdaychallenge35 Edges & Corners
Another round of Just Us Girls Anything Goes Stencil Week #JUG383
Another round of Sunday Stamps Mood board - this colour palette is so pretty. #SSC393
Festive Friday Challenge Stand Up to Cancer Inspo word list #FF0217 I’ve chosen orange ink, copper twine, awareness ribbon, hope/strength sentiment.
I’m getting inky with some ole goodies from my stash back before I used to label old 🤣 Playing with the Cajun Craze, Timid Tiger, Pool Party & Last Lagoon blends and ink pads and some metallic gems.
Love how this one turned out with the design staying along the edge in the little focal cluster.
Happy Stampin’
Margaret
Live, Laugh, Love
Totallyawake4-life








No comments:
Post a Comment