Sunday, September 6, 2026

Slimline Sunday

Welcome to another edition of Slimline Sunday - having fun with the extra design space to show off pretty DSP! 


My design was inspired by playing along to a few challenges:

Global Design Project having another round of Fall Garden/Harvest #GDP563
Just Add Ink challenge colour inspiration shades of rusty reds, browns & greens! #JAI793


Tic Tac Toe challenge #tttc300 with an almost full card - letters/numbers, Dimension with my popped up elements, Shiny Bronze twine & gems, sentiment,  die cuts, patterned paper and bright Fall colour palette! 


Double Trouble 3-2-1 challenge I have chosen at least 3 patterned paper, 2 colours and my 1 focal scarecrow image doing double duty as the I in FRIEND! 


I’m getting inky with the Fun for Fall bundle, Party Alphabet dies, Sunflower Fields DSP, Words of Beauty stamp set, Cajun Craze, Timid Tiger, Golden Glow, Old Olive, Pool part & Pecan Pie blends, retired Holographic Gems, and unbranded bronze twine.


Loving my new Party Alphabet dies I treated myself to when the double awards were going on they were perfect for this card and I can’t wait to make more custom worded projects!


Happy Stampin’ 

Margaret 
Live, Laugh, Love 
Be Totallyawake4life 

No comments:

Post a Comment