Sunday, August 30, 2026

Slimline Sunday

Welcome to another edition of Slimline Sunday -it’s always a fun day to have more design space to create with. 


Today’s card design was inspired by playing along to a few challenges: 

The Global Design Project sketch challenge # GDP562 I have stretches to accommodate a slimline.
Sunday Stamps Challenge #SSC393 for the mood board - I was inspired by the colour palette to use the Pumpkin Patch 12x12 DSP. 


Tic Tac Toe challenge #tttc300  Bottom Row for the win: Die Cut / Patterned Paper / Bright Colours 


Getting inky with the Fun For Fall bundle, Words of Beauty stamp set, Painted Patch 12x12 DSP,  Radiant Fems, Cajun Craze, Timid Tiger, Golden Glow, Lost Lagoon and Pool Party blends and unbranded copper twine. 


Love the fun painted patch DSP - it’s a bright palette for Fall with the pops of blue. The little scarecrow in the Fun for Fall is too adorable and fun to colour! 


Happy Stampin’ 
Margaret 
Live, Laugh, Love 
Be Totallyawake4-life 

5 comments:

  1. Cute card! Love the little scarecrow, perfect for fall! Thanks for joining us at Sunday Stamps, hope to see you again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always love scarecrows for fall, he's a cutie! Pretty papers too. Thanks so much for playing at Tic Tac Toe Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love a slimline card because as you said, there's more room to create. And you created a terrific fall card. Your little scarecrow is adorable and looks great against the fall patterned paper. Thanks for sharing it with us at the TTTC.

    ReplyDelete