Sunday, September 13, 2026

Slimline Sunday

Welcome to another edition of Slimline Sunday.


Today’s card design was inspired by playing along to a few challenges:

Colour INKspiration challenge #217 - pretty colour palette of Balmy Blue, Coastal Cabana, Bubble Bath, Highland Heather and Crispy Cantaloupe. 


Freshly Made sketches - when I saw the long strip down the middle of the sketch I knew I wanted to try the Spotlight technique with my Sunflower embossing folder. I stretched the sketch to accommodate a slimline design.
 
Festive Friday’s World Cardmaking Challenge #FFO218 I’ve chosen the bright jewel colours, fancy slimline fold, stitching and a decorated envelope. 


I’m getting inky with Sunflower 3D embossing folder, Greetings for All Mix & Match Ephemera, Bubble Bath ribbon, Antique Pearls & Balmy Blue, Coastal Cabana, Bubble Bath, Highland Heather, Crisp Cantaloupe inks & blending brushes. 


Love the spotlight technique - such a fun way to add pop of colour! 


Happy Stampin’

Margaret 
Live, Laugh, Love
Be Totallyawake4-life 

4 comments:

  1. What a creative way to use and color that slimline folder! I'd never have guessed they were sunflowers! Thanks so much for joining Freshly Made Sketches his week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you - I thought they looked a little like Gerber Daisy’s when coloured like this. 🫶🏼

      Delete
  2. Such a pretty card! I just love those embossed sunflowers and the fun colours! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete