Welcome to another edition of Fun Fold Friday - today I am sharing a Side Step card with some shiny fun foiling.
My final design was inspired by playing along to the Paper Players challenge - #PP806 Nature’s Landscapes
I’m getting inky with the Whispering Pines DSP, Blue metallic DSP, Graceful Evergreen Deer hot foil bundle, Classic Greeting hot foil bundle, gold foil and adhesive backed snowflakes.
Card Measurements
Main card base:
5 1/2” x 10” score on 10” side at 1 1/2”, 3” and 6 1/2”
Second card base:
3 1/4” x 8 1/2” score along 8 1/2” at 4 1/4”
Blue metallic mats for step portion
3 1/4” x 5 1/4”
1 1/4” x 5 1/4”
Card front layers:
Blue Metallic DSP 3 1/8” x 4 1/8”
DSP 3” x 4”
Back insert
White card stock 3” x 4”
Scraps white card for your foiling images
Quick process video for the visual learners.
Final design is so shiny in person - I just love the combo of the gold foil with the blue metallic DSP!
Happy Stampin’
Margaret
Live, Laugh, Love
Be Totallyawake4-life





No comments:
Post a Comment