Friday, December 11, 2015

Elf on the Shelf - Pay's it Forward




In a day in age where we pay with 'debit or credit cards' having the correct change for things like the grocery cart, parking meter or vending machine can be a first world problem frustration for many ~ myself included specially the grocery cart one! So today's 'pay it forward' challenge for Ian the Elf was one I really enjoyed myself ~ we are still stuck home with the tummy bug moving through hoping it is on the tail end so I offered to do our Act of Kindness myself when I was out getting groceries ~ put a couple loonies in some carts for others! When we are able to go out I will let the kids put some change on the drink  Vending machine at playgroup!

Pay it Forward Poem

There is nothing more frustrating that not having change for the slot
It calls for a toonie and a Nickle is all that you’ve got
So bring a smile to someone’s face today
Here is a toonie, some tape and a note that you’ll pay!
Attach it to a nearby parking meter
Or even the vending machine at the local community centre
 
Have an amazing day!

Margaret
Live Well, Laugh Often, Love Much
Be Totallyawake4-life

 

No comments:

Post a Comment