Saturday, May 18, 2019

Day 19 Epic Life Challenge

Breakfast ... with the weather turning lovely we are out and about heading to parks for the morning which means taking my breakfast on the go! I really love the Smart for Life protien bars for those on the go meal options!


Lunch leftover BBQ chicken with veggies and balsamic dressing and Chevre cheese

Dinner ... my childhood self would never have believed that one day I would grow up to like beets! That said as a child no one ever served them to be BBQ'd in all their caramelized goodness!


Move more challenge ... was hoping it would get easier the second month through this challenge however my back is resisting the concept of move more be stronger!
 
Have an Epic Day!

Margaret
Live Well, Laugh Often, Love Much
Be Totallyawake4-life

No comments:

Post a Comment