Saturday, May 18, 2019

Day 20 Epic Life

Weekend Brunch - nom nom! A lovely veggie packed frittata is the perfect way to start the day! Seasoned with Epicure Greek Dressing seasoning - one of the great things about their seasoning blends that you can use them for other things than they are marketed for - I love greek seasoning in my omelette!


Afternoon went to the movies with my friend Kim and I succumbed to the movie popcorn today because I did not prepare and come with a snuck in healthy option from home! Fail to plan plan to fail!


Dinner - girls night out continued with dinner out after the movie. Brought the twice baked potato home for Paul to enjoy.

Move More challenge continues
Have an Epic Day!


Margaret

Live Well, Laugh Often, Love Much

Be Totallyawake4-life



No comments:

Post a Comment