Tuesday, May 21, 2019

Day 23 Epic Life recap

Breakfast on the Go .... weathers warming up and that means spending more time outside in the forest or park with the kiddies so more picnic style breakfast options!

I love deviled eggs both traditionally spiced as well as I like to swap out the spice palette and make them unique - today I tried Mango Curry seasoning in the eggs with some Greek yogurt a wee bit of pickle relish and fresh ground pepper on top.


Lunch ... I was so sad when Epicure retired the Pho broth I stocked up with several jars to carry me over until something just as tasty is released to replace it!
Dinner .... caved to the craving for real pasta instead of using butternut or spaghetti squash but used my Epicure scoop to make sure I measured out the pasta and topped up with loads of veggies with the meatballs.
Move More Challenge day 21

Have an Epic Day!
 
Margaret
Live Well, Laugh Often, Love Much
Be Totallyawake4-life



No comments:

Post a Comment