Thursday, May 23, 2019

Day 25 Epic Life recap

Breakfast ... rationing out my coconut lime seasoning from Epicure because they retired it. Why is it that you fall in love with something and than boom its gone on you? I am hoping I have found a good replacement option with a splash of fresh lime and squirt of the Torani Sugar Free Coconut syrup



Lunch .... struggling with carb cravings a lot lately but trying very hard to stay on plan. Grilled cheese is definitely a comfort food and I love the Chia Seed Loaf by Promise Gluten Free Bread  paired with ranch dip made with greek dressing and Epicure creamy ranch.

 

Dinner was Turkey Taco Salad ... quick and easy and low sodium with the Epicure Taco seasoning.I prefer the jar so I can control how much I add but they also have the no think package option as well.

My back has been barking this week but I am still trying hard with the 30 day challenge - almost to the end!
Have an Epic Day
Margaret

Live Well, Laugh Often, Love Much

Be Totallyawake4-life

No comments:

Post a Comment