Wednesday, September 16, 2015

Buffalo Wings Cauliflower Style

Spicy Buffalo Cauli-Wings

OK ~ so my mission as we wrap up the last quarter of 2015 is to actually tick off all the 1000's of  recipes I have 'pinned' and see how they fair. I have been eyeing all the Buffalo Cauli-Wings that show up in my feed and seeing as trying to add more veggies to my diet now that I am going grain free I thought why not?

Except all the recipes I have pinned have some sort of 'batter' on the veggies and well right now I am trying to loose weight so 'batter' is not an ideal addition to my dinner plate ~ so using their inspiration I created my own quick and easy version ... chopped the head of cauliflower to bite size and tossed it in the bowl with about a 1/4 cup of Red Hot's Original Tabasco sauce and a tablespoon of Epicure Poco Picante Salsa  layered them onto a cookie sheet covered with Parchment paper and baked for 20 minutes on 450F and than 3 minutes on broil at the end to help caramelize the sauce!


Ingredients

  • 1 Head Cauliflower ~ rinse and chopped bit size
  • 1/4 cup Red Hots Original Tabasco sauce
  • 1 tablespoon  Poco Picante Salsa


Instructions

  • Rinse and chop cauliflower to bite size
  • Toss in a bowl with the Tabasco and salsa seasoning 
  • Bake for 20 minutes at 450 F
  • Broil for 3 minutes to caramelize the sauce
  • Serve with your choice of side


These were VERY tasty and totally hit that 'chicken wing' craving for me and for those who are doing it totally #21DayFix approved recipe! 



Have an amazing day!

Margaret
Live Well, Laugh Much, Love Often

No comments:

Post a Comment