Not sure about where you live but it has been a HOT one here these past few weeks. So hot and dry where have water bans and backyard fire pit bans do to the dry conditions!
As a result I have spent a lot of time in my bathing suit at local splash pads keeping cool with the kiddies and well that combination of extreme heat and sweat and wearing bathing suit material all day has resulted in me not feeling so 'fresh'!
So just wanted to share a little 'DIY Spray' that I have been enjoying to help combat the summer phenomena!
DIY Feminine Hygiene Spray!
What You Need
- 8 oz amber glass or stainless steel bottle ideally with a 'spritz' style top.
- 4 oz witch hazel
- 4 oz distilled water
- 2 drops Rose Oil (or Geranium if cannot source Rose)
- 2 drops Lavender oil
- 2 drops Melaluca / Tea Tree Oil
What You Do
- Add all ingredients in to the bottle and shake well to mix.
- Spritz bikini area after bathing or as needed to refresh and reduce unwanted odors. If you cannot source a spray bottle using cotton balls to apply mixture to your bikini area to help freshen works well too!
- Shake well before each use to ensure well mixed.
- Helps control unwanted orders and reduce ingrown hair.
Now you can enjoy the heat AND feel fresh as a flower!
Have an amazing day!
Live Well, Laugh Often, Love Much