|Simple Steak Stir Fry|
Eating healthy with GREAT TASTE does not require complicated ingredients or long prepped recipes sometimes its the 'simple things' that offer us the most savory delights ... this is one of my favorite quick lunches that took me less than 10 minutes to prep and prepare before sitting down to enjoy it and it had lots of flavor and was quite filling! I could not even make it through the drive through and back home in that time!
Simple Steak Stir Fry
What You Need
- 3 oz of leftover steak ~ sliced into bite size strips
- 1 small sweet onion - sliced
- 1 cup Sweet Peppers ~ red, yellow and orange sliced
- 2 cups of Baby Spinach
- 1 tsp coconut oil
- 2 gloves garlic ~ minced
- 1 teaspoon fresh ground pepper
- 1 teaspoon Epicure Balsamic seasoning
- 1 tablespoon Balsamic Vinegar of Modena
- Melt coconut oil in a saute pan
- Saute the minced garlic, onions, sweet peppers and steak with the ground pepper and Epicure seasoning.
- When cooked el dante add the Balsamic Vinegar of Modena and stir.
- Add the spinach just before serving and toss to 'wilt' a bit.
For those who like the nutritional break down ... basically a 300 calorie meal that packed over 36 grams of protein into it, 19.3 grams of carbs and 6.6g of Dietary Fibre and high in lots of awesome vitamins and minerals and low in sodium and all CLEAN in under 10 minutes!
If you are Fixing it is 1 Red, 4 greens (I personally do not count spinach as a container myself cause a whole cup has like 7 calories) and 1 tsp!
|Simple Steak Stir Fry Nutritional Info|
Have an amazing day!
Live Well, Laugh Often, Love Much