Nom nom - saw this recipe on a video on Facebook and had to give it a try!
What you need:
- 250 grams cabbage or if your lazy like me Coleslaw mix
- 1/4 of an onion, diced
- 1 tomato, diced
- 1 cup spinach, sliced
- 200 grams Cream Cheese, softened
- 50 grams Parmesan cheese
- 3 eggs, room temperature
- 1 tsp Epicure Marinara seasoning or swap for Oregano
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- 4 ounces shredded cheese of choice - we like old nippy cheese
What you do:
1. Gather up all your ingredients - you want the cream cheese to soften so that it blends well so I let it and the eggs sit to room temperature first before getting my other items together. Preheat oven to 350F.
Next chop up your onion, tomato and spinach and set aside.
Mix the cream cheese, Parmesan cheese, eggs and spices until it forms a creamy sauce - than fold in the Cabbage and mix well so it is all covered in the sauce.
Gently fold in the onion, tomato and spinach to mix well.
Spread mixture into the dish and top with grated cheese of your choice - I did a mixture of the White Fox and 5 year old cheddar for this round.Bake at the 350F for 30 minutes
Serve with your favorite protien option - or this is so tasty it would be lovely on its own for a lunch size serving.
Live, Laugh, Love
*post contains affiliate link