Friday, January 10, 2020

I am SO excited to share this ...

Introducing Aloette’s NEWEST Product - Lush Luxe Enhancing LASH SERUM!!! 



Who's excited to try this CLEAN BEAUTY product!! Meeeee! 🤚

Before and after 4 week interval use Lush Luxe Eye Serum
I can remember once upon a time a make up artist telling me what beautiful eyelashes I had - but ever since I my thyroid got fried I have always struggled with eyelash health - they break easy, are thin and the color is so light. I cannot wait to see if this natural alternative to eyelash support can help me to actually make my eyelashes I do have visible again!

More details!!! 

Natural alternative to many lash-enhancing products
Enhances the appearance of lashes
Helps create darker-looking lashes
Promotes healthier-looking lashes and lash vitality
Gives you the appearance of younger-looking lashes
Improves the appearance of brittle and thin lashes 
Fortifies the lashes to help protect against further damage
Moisturizes lashes
Enhances flexibility and resilience
Is prostaglandin-free, oil-free, silicon-free, fragrance-free, gluten-free, and vegan-friendly


 $75 RETAIL PRICE ... make sure to join my Awaken to Aloette VIP page to get the BEST savings options! 

Yours in health and beauty

Margaret
Live Well, Laugh Often, Love Much
Be Totallyawake4-life

No comments:

Post a Comment