Sunday, January 5, 2020

Low Carb Perfect Portions Banana Bread

Baking in the kitchen today to use up some ripe bananas - gluten free banana and dark chocolate chip perfect portion petites ... each one has 60 calories, 6 carbs, 2 fat and 7.4 protein - nice little breakfast on the go for Paul and I and snacks for the kids - ended up with 60 of them for the freezer so we should be good to go for a while 🤣 


I doubled the recipe that come on the gluten free flour bag as I had 6 over ripe bananas to use up and I used egg replacer cause I have a little one with an egg allergy and I used Stevia in lieu of sugar cause Paul needs low carb now with his diabetes. Also added 2 tsp of Epicure Apple pie seasoning cause I like a little extra flavour kick with my banana bread! 

Happy Baking!

Margaret
Live Well, Laugh Often, Love Much
Be Totallyawake4-life


No comments:

Post a Comment