Saturday, January 4, 2020

New Year - try New Veggies

Nom nom 😋 a huge thank you to my Epicure consultant Lisa Maybery for the nudge to try a new veggie to the palette today ... I am in 💕💕💕 with BOK CHOY 🥬 I tried it tonight in the Epicure Thai Green Curry dish - I am so glad I stocked up on this particular package because it has gone to vault but if you love Thai they have several others that are just as tasty!

Seriously I walk by the Bok Choy all the time in grocery store and had no clue what I was missing ... such a great texture of crunch and it added a nice pair to the flavour our favourite Green Thai Curry ... nom nom nom! If your looking to add new healthy veggies to your palette this year Bok Choy is a must! I am going to be making it a staple for stir fry’s and soups for sure!

Check out the nutritional info on this baby .... all that protien makes it an amazing add on for a vegetarian or vegan dish!

Do you love bok choy how do you cook with it?

Margaret 

Live Well, Laugh Often,Love Much
Be Totallyawake4-Life




No comments:

Post a Comment