Our NEW Kits Collection is an exclusive collection of choreographed, all-inclusive kit products curated and created for the new customer and beginner crafter! This collection is unique because it was designed with the beginner crafter in mind. Its intent is to inspire creative confidence and introduce new crafters to the joy, simplicity, and fun of creating with Stampin’ Up! Not only does it give you a taste of what Stampin' Up! is all about, especially if customers join with others to share a creative experience using the kits via a girls night in person or virtually, but it also allows you to enjoy some relaxing fun in a low-stress environment.
Of course, kits can also be completed outside of a gathering for those who like to craft on their own, and we know that more than just beginner crafters will love them too.
This type of kit is perfect for those who . . .
- Value creative and social experiences more than specific projects or products
- Have limited time or space and would not be interested in collecting products to support a hobby.
- Don’t consider themselves to be creative.
- Aren’t ready to invest in a new hobby.
- Are looking for a unique 'girls night in' experience where you can create your own projects to take home at the end of your social gathering.
Customers can order directly online HERE or if you are wanting to join in a kit class or create your own 'class' with your friends please email me directly for upcoming kit class socials and so that I can get you a class codes to order from.
The perk of ordering online is that you can:.
- See the available kits and order in one step.
- Become familiar with ordering online directly - ships direct to you so you have it to bring with your in person or to complete virtually depending on how your event is being hosted.
- Payment is easy and private with use of a credit card direct paying to Stampin' Up!.
- These kits will not go into backorder. If a kit is not in stock online,
it will not be orderable as these kits are sold while supplies last.
- For those who do not care to order online I can place orders for kits via Order Entry Express (OEX) on my demonstrator website on your behalf - you would need to provide me your credit card number for payment OR EMT the total in advance and I will pay with my credit card. However, a word of caution: If you order a kit in this manner, there may be a risk that it could go out of stock between when you choose it and when I am able to place the order for you—and so that risks disappointment or having to change your choice.
Kits come with everything one needs to enjoy creativity and not feel overwhelmed.
- Our kits come with everything required to complete the specific projects. Supplies include a block and ink spot(s) if applicable, plus any necessary adhesive—like Glue Dots, Stampin’ Dimensionals, etc.
- Benefit: No worry about not having something to complete the project or needing to make extra purchases.
- Pre-cut pieces and elements
- Benefit: The projects are planned, designed, and prepped so the customer can just enjoy the experience of creating with confidence without feeling overwhelmed.
- Less complicated projects with more straightforward stamping and/or assembly
- Benefit: Forgiving, easy to achieve success and feel confident in the creative process.
- Instructions are included
- The instructions are in color and show completed projects and digital, step-by-step renderings. Instructions include a QR code pointing them to a video that will help them make the kit (if needed).
- Benefit: Customers making kits on their own or in a virtual setting have the information they need to help them recreate the projects.
- See the instructions PDF for current kits at the bottom of the page.
- Each kit contains:
- Card bases & pre-cut pieces: Most
card bases are pre-printed to create a beautiful look with less work;
in part, this is why the cardstock is not the same cardstock offered in a
regular catalog. It also allows us to keep kit costs low.
- Adhesives: Adhesives included vary based on the project.
- Stamps: The stamps in our stamping kits are photopolymer. This allows a new stamper to see where they are stamping, and that helps inspire creative confidence.
- Clear block: All stamping kits include a clear block. It is thinner than a catalog block, has rounded corners, and measures 2-7/8" x 2-11/16".
- Stampin’ Spots: A Stampin’ Spot is a small ink pad. This size of ink pad is perfect because, again—this is an “experience in a box” so fits perfectly and many beginners may not want to collect large amounts of crafting supplies.
- Stamping Kits
Price: $19.00 USD | $26.00 CAD
- Non-Stamping Kits
Price: $12.00 USD | $16.00 CAD
Important note: tax and shipping not included and varies by region shipping to
Everything fits in one box.
Benefit: You don’t need a lot of space or supplies to enjoy a creative experience. Kits are also portable so they can go where you do!
Not a subscription