Ohhh I am excited to try this new line from doTERRA!
I have been making my own sunscreen for the past few years because so many on the market are full of crap and aggravate my sensitive skin and the natural brand ones were always hard to find in stock locally! The challenge with homemade is making sure you combine the right ingredients in the right ratios to get the proper SPF.
The new doTERRA SUN COLLECTION is launching July 1st just in time for summer vacations.
Review a convention attendee who got to try it early:
“You are going to love this line ☀️
There is nothing like this on the market!
• Super clean ingredients + botanicals such as raspberry seed oil, avocado oil, shea butter, Vit E, turmeric extract, carrot seed, jojoba esters and non nano zinc oxide
• SPF 30 Broad Spectrum UVA/UVB
• Protective, lightweight, water resistant, moisturizing, and nourishing for your skin
• Vegan friendly, reef safe, cruelty free
• Infused with the protective + nurturing properties of our pure essentials oils such as helichrysum, frankincense, copaiba, lavender + peppermint.
It’s a must have in your summer skincare collection.”
D E T A I L S:
• July 1st: Launching out of US warehouse.
Note: the After Sun Mist is a little delayed and will launch mid July
• Limit of 2 of each product per account
Note about Canada: these product will launch later in the year ... health canada is taking longer and longer to approve products in the natural health category.
Be sun safe!
Live, Laugh, Love