Friday, January 1, 2021

New Year -New determination!

 New Year so perfect time to push this stupid body of mine back into being healthy whether it likes it or not! I lost far too much of 2020 to auto immune challenges from the stress changes due to Covid brought! 

 

Thanks to lockdown the gym is closed so started the day with a nice brisk walk with Paul - the change in temp when we returned caused an asthma attack so took my meds and had a nap cause the steroids make me feel loopy.

 

Powered up with my Keto Nat with MitoPLEX electrolytes added for morning!

 

Had a late lunch of Guacamole inspired tuna salad!

 

And Epicure Tandoori chicken with caulirice veggies for dinner!

 

And later I will enjoy a Caramel Macchiato and Kiss my Keto hot chocolate combo as my evening snack to help balance out my macros for the day!  

 
 
Margaret 
Live, Laugh, Love
Be Totallyawake4-life 

No comments:

Post a Comment