Tuesday, April 30, 2019

Card Swap fun

Quiet sho ebox swap tonight as a couple of the ladies couldn’t make it but still came home with 3 lovely cards plus my own 💕


If you don’t know what a shoebox swap is it’s kinda like a Christmas cookie exchange but with greeting cards and you just bring the ingredients everyone gets to bake their own card 🤣

I love shoebox swaps cause I design and prep materials for one card for everyone to make and come now with 6-8 different cards for my stash depending how many of us are around the table! 

Plus it’s a chance to play with stamp sets or tools I might not have yet so kinda play before you pay option!

Cute little card featuring the Abstract Impressions stamp set  - a nice quick 'watercolor' look to the image without the mess! Paired with the Hexagon embossing folder for a nice bit of texture!

This card featured the In Every Season combined with the Rooted in Nature set for a nice quick and simple any occasion card!
I just love the Happy Tails bundle ... it makes quick and cute cards for the animal lover in your life!

This lovely design from Jenny uses a now retired thinlit set that for the life of my I cannot remember but it is stunning layered together like this to create a hydrangea inspired card!

Have an amazing day!

Margaret 
Live well, Laugh Often, Love Much
Be Totallyawake4-life

No comments:

Post a Comment