Thursday, December 3, 2020

For the number crunchers in the audience!

I am a frugal fanny ... but admittedly for years I have justified the expense of biweekly manicures because they were my reward for quitting smoking in 1999 and the Dr told me to choose something to do for myself with the money I would save so pretty nails served as both a reminder to not return to ugly nicotine fingers and were  an act of self care. 

 I honestly rationalized that they were cheaper than my cigarette habit was! But seeing the MATH laid out like this I am glad I found GelMoment this year!!! I have been going for 20 years to the salon - so my math is SCARY how much I have spent on pretty nails over the past two decades!!!

That does not even include all the DIY products I bought in there thinking I could do it myself but than had never been able to get a lovely look because I cannot sit still long enough for traditional polish to dry so they would smudge and look horrid!  Now with GelMoment the polish cures in less than a minute so fast results just like at the Salon but for such a tiny fraction of the cost cause I am providing the labor  ... so now I justify the savings I get by using my GelMoment from the safety and comfort of home to engage in seeing an RMT once  a month to help with my back pain instead .... reallocated SELF CARE budget for the WIN!!! Pretty nails AND reduced back pain!

I would love to help YOU save money too while still having amazing healthy nails from comfort of your own home .... shop online here and than come join us in the Totallyawake4-life & Nailin' It! over on Facebook for inspiration !

Be as Bold as your GelMoment Polish!

Margaret 

Live, Laugh, Love
Be Totallyawake4-life



No comments:

Post a Comment