Thursday, December 23, 2021

How old is your oldest ornament?

How old is the oldest ornament on your tree??? 

So my first few Christmas trees that were ‘mine’ to decorate were decorated on a students budget - so they all had homemade decorations like the ole popcorn/cranberry chains, salt dough cookie cutters ornaments and pinecone angels that I had made with pine ones, milkweed pods, wooden bobbles and pipe cleaners and sprayed gold - they haven’t made it through the years unfortunately!


However this Little hand crafted Angel - she was a gift from a coworker/friend  - so if my memory and math is current I have had her over 30 years that she’s topped my tree! 

Goodness how’s that possible? She still looks as amazing as the day I got her!

Margaret
Live, Laugh, Love
Be Totallyawake4-life 

No comments:

Post a Comment