Friday, December 31, 2021

21 photos from 2021!



It’s been another long year and at times a stressful year! I could choose to focus on still being unable to find that next career adventure, on spending too much time with Drs being poked and prodded and still no answers yet. Weeks where I couldn’t drive cause I was stupid and sun burnt my retinas. The gyms closed for half the year detailing my pain management progress! Lockdowns and restrictions that kept me from spending time crafting with friends or visiting often with others!

Or I can choose to let those go - they sucked but we survived them! I’d rather focus on the incredible amount of time I got to spend in nature enjoying its beauty with all my extra time and the many amazing conversations around the fire pit in the backyard garden oasis with physically distanced gatherings with friends! All the books I got to read. All the TV shows and movies that allowed me a place to seek temporary refuge and forget the world. The laugher and joy of all the times we did get to spend with our granddaughter - they will never be enough but there were many. Gratitude that I live in a country where I have access to the health care support I needed this past year and that even without me working we can still budget to cover the costs of treatments needed. Joy that we are all still here on this rollercoaster ride of life and ready to take on whatever 2022 has to throw at us! 

So raising my glass in cheers to you and yours and whatever the New Year decides to toss our way let’s take flight with it and soar! 
 


All the best to you in 2022!

Margaret
Live, Laugh, Love
Be Totallyawake4-life

No comments:

Post a Comment