Welcome to another edition of Slimline Sunday! Today’s card was loads of fun to put together.
My card design was inspired by playing along to a couple few challenges:
Stampin’ Up! Only Challenges has a fun sketch which I stretched into a slimline layout. #SUOC406 Loved the big bold scalloped focal point.
Inspired By challenges has a fun Summer mood board with colour palette. I have chosen to play with Coastal Cabana, Daffodil Delight and Crumb Cake with the big bold focal image of my sandy beach scene.
Another round of Tic Tac Toe #tttc297 because it’s a fun game with lots of ways to win - down the middle summer theme, free is unique texture of sandpaper and lots of layers!
I’m getting inky with Summer Happiness bundle, Sincerely Noted Mix & Match ephemera, Sunset Sparkle sequins, So Swirly Embossing folder and Spellbinders scallop circle dies from my stash.
Had fun with the beach theme - adding sand paper adds a fun dimension and extra texture. Love the So Swirly embossing folder as it looks like waves or hot tub swirls!
Happy Stampin’
Margaret
Live, Laugh, Love
Be Totallyawake4-life






No comments:
Post a Comment