Tuesday, July 28, 2026

Technique Tuesday

Welcome to another edition of Technique Tuesday - today I am playing with an oldie but goodie Tissue Paper Background. 


My colour palette was inspired by AAA Colourful  colour themed challenge Colourboard #30 I flipped it upside down for a watery sunset. 


Getting inky with Secret Sea, Afternoon Azure, Balmy Blue, Crushed Curry, Golden Rod and Crumb colours and Scenic Coast bundle with tissue paper and adhesive sheets.  


Technique Steps:


Quick process video 


Final design turned into a little work of art - the texture in the tissue background gives off painted canvas vibes - too pretty to cover up with a sentiment so pit the sentiment inside for this one. 



Happy Stampin’

Margaret 
Live, Laugh, Love 
Be Totallyawake4-life


1 comment:

  1. What a beautiful card! The tissue paper background really does look like a painted canvas. I also love your decision to place the sentiment inside so that gorgeous background can truly shine! đź’•

    ReplyDelete