Welcome to another edition of Technique Tuesday - today I am playing with an ole favourite - Inky Dry Embossing to make embossing folder details POP!
Today’s card design was inspired by playing with a few challenges:
Stamp2Cre8 Inky Fingers team challenge -
we were given some Stitched Stocking DSP, coordinated coloured and white cardstock, the white circle die cut , piece of red stitched ribbon and a white button as embellishments and challenged to create a card by adding a card base, stamped images or dies and a sentiment.
INKspirational - Christmas in July challenge #372
Tic Tac Toe challenges #tttc297 bottom row for the win - any die shape, layers and embossing.
Just Add Ink challenge #JAI790 to use dies or stencils I used dies.
The Card Concept colour palette revisit this time I chose Real Red, Peaceful Pine, Gold Metallic and white.
I am getting inky the Stitched Stocking DSP, Stylish Shape dies, Stitched Red ribbon, a White Button embellishment, Festive Cheer stamps & dies, Swirls of Magic embossing folder, Real Red, Peaceful Pine, Gold Metallic inks, unbranded gold twine.
I love the adding ink to embossing folder effect. I have added real red ink to the debossed (flat) side of the folder and embossed with white cardstock - the red really makes the white raised embossing pop. Another fun Christmas card ready for December mail out
Happy Stampin’
Margaret
Live, Laugh, Love
Be Totallyawake4-life








No comments:
Post a Comment