Wednesday, July 29, 2026

Whimsical Wings & Things Wednesday

Welcome to another edition of Whimsical Wings & Things Wednesday - today’s offering is all about the Gilded Wings!


Today’s card design was inspired by playing along to a few fun challenges: 

Another round of AAA Coloirful colour themed challenges as I had left overs from yesterday’s technique session to use.


Sunday Stamps sketch #SSC391 - I swapped out the large oval for a Hexagon. 


Time Out Challenge encore because I love nature vibes cards. #TOC318 

I’m getting inky with the Gilded Wing Accents, Sincerely Noted Mix & Match ephemera, Crushed Curry, Golden Glow, Balmy Blue & Azure Afternoon reinkers, Metallic Gems and unbranded gold twine. 

 

I just love the Gilded Wing Accents against this colour palette - the deep rich blues against the golden yellows is so striking. I coloured on the gilded wings with my blends to add some blue hues to the butterfly as well. The large hexagon sentiment from the Sincerely Noted Mix & Match ephemera pairs perfectly.  


 Happy Stampin’ 

Margaret 
Live, Laugh, Love
Be Totallyawake4-life 

2 comments:

  1. So pretty!! Thanks for joining the fun and playing along with our HIP TO BE SQUARED challenge over at Sunday Stamps. You nailed our sketch with your "Happy Happy Happy" card!!
    Deb Horst, DT #SSC391

    ReplyDelete