Welcome to another edition of Clean & Simple Saturday - trying to hone my skills at the minimalist design technique.
My design was inspired by playing along to several fun challenges:
Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge #AHSC691
Another turn with the Festive Friday challenge National Friendship Inspo Board #FF0214 this time I’m playing with pastel colours, tone on tone stamping and flowers.
TGIF Challenge Tone on Tone #tgif587
Time Out Challenges #TOC318 Mother Nature so grabbed my flip flops and headed out to smell the flowers!
CAS Colours & Sketches colour palette Petal Pink, Calypso Coral and Lost Lagoon.
CAS on Friday challenge #339 - flowers.
I’m getting inky with Summer Happiness bundle with coordinated washi tape, Stylish Shapes dies, Sincerely Noted Mix & Match ephemeral, Pearl dots and Petal Pink, Calypso Coral and Lost Lagoon.
Love how the Just a Note design came together - hoping I am little closer to the CAS design rules. The tone on tone flip flops are adorable and the little flowers from the Summer Happiness bundle are great for die cutting in white and adding sponged colours of choice.
Happy Stampin’
Margaret
Live, Laugh, Love
Be Totallyawake4-life









No comments:
Post a Comment