Welcome to another edition of Clean & Simple Saturday.
Today’s final design was inspired by playing along to a few challenges:
Sweet Stampin’ - CAS card
Krafty Chicks Challenges #837 - Christmas
Clean and Simple Cardmaking September White on White palette.
Clean and Simple CAS cards for Beginner’s #saturdaychallenge37 Christmas.
Almost Clean and Simple CAS cards #saturdaychallenge13 Snow
I’m getting inky with Winter Adventures Dies, Soirée Salutation stamp set, retired Winter Snow embossing folder, Adhesive Backed Snowflakes and Basic Gray Ink.
Love the look of a crisp white on white design! I cut the Winter Adventure die so just the cluster of trees and popped them up on my Snowflake embossed strips and added a couple close embellishments. I chose the Holiday Wishes sentiment as it makes this Christmas card more versatile for friends on my Xmas Card list who might celebrate a different holiday in December.
Happy Stampin’
Margaret
Live, Laugh, Love
Be Totallyawake4-life









No comments:
Post a Comment