Sunday, September 20, 2026

Slimline Sunday

Welcome to another edition of Slimline Sunday - having fun with the extra design space to create a slimline clean and simple design! 


My card design inspired by playing along to a few challenges:
Clean and Simple CAS Cards for Beginners #saturdaychallenge38 Patterned Paper 

CAS on a Friday #CASF343 - Autumn / Fall 


AAA Card Challenge - # 323 M is for … I have chosen Mouse! 


Sweet Stampin’ - create a CAS card design - I’m trying a slimline clean & simple.


Inspired By… #IB407 Acorns - using the Glow of Harvest DSP with the pretty acorns. 


I’m getting inky with the Christmas Mice bundle, Soirée Salutations stamp set, Glow of Harvest DSP, Triple banner punch, Metallic Gems, unbranded gold twine and Timid Tiger, Crumb Cake and Petal Pink blends.  


Lovely ‘grateful for you’ card for my stash. The little mouse is just too adorable! 


Happy Stampin’ 

Margaret 
Live, Laugh, Love
Be Totallyawake4-life 

No comments:

Post a Comment