Monday, September 7, 2026

Minimalist Monday vibes

Welcome to another edition of Minimalist Monday vibes - working on honing the clean and simple design philosophy.


Today’s card design was inspired by playing along to a few challenges:

Freshly Made Sketches #FMS752 - I inverted to landscape to accommodate my sentiment but otherwise followed the sketch elements.
Clean and Simple CAS cards for Beginners #saturdaychallenge36 Autumn theme.

CAS Mix Up has a watercolour sunflower challenge. 


I love my Aqua painter for no mess water colouring! 

Inspiration Station another go at their sunflower mood board.


I’m getting inky with an old favourite from my stash Celebrate Sunflowers with Cajun Craze, Old Olive and Early Espresso inks, Crisp Cantaloupe Glimmer pen, Gold Acrylic pen, Bronze twine and Cajun Craze gems.  


Final design resulted in a beautiful birthday or congratulations card for a sunflower lover. Camera just doesn’t due the glimmer shine justice! 


Happy Stampin’

Margaret 
Live, Laugh, Love 
Be Totallyawake4-life 

No comments:

Post a Comment