Saturday, September 26, 2026

Quick & Simple Saturday

Welcome to Quick & Simple Saturday - those under 10 minute cards that still pack a punch!


Playing along with the As You See It challenge #382 … it’s 3 months to Christmas and I have lost track of how many cards I have already made 😜 Christmas just might be my favourite time of year so I make them all year long! 

Getting inky with last year’s Peaceful Garden suite.


Love the Herringbone pattern - creates a stunning effect in no time.


Happy Stampin’

Margaret 
Live, Laugh, Love
Be Totallyawake4-life 

10 comments:

  1. Beautiful, Margaret - this is one of my favorite holiday suites, too! And I'm with you all the way - I make 2 or 3 Christmas cards every week, all year long, I love them so, lol. Thanks so much for playing at As You See It!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you 🙏 Glad I’m not alone in the year round Christmas fun 🤩

      Delete
  2. Yes, the herringbone is a perennial favourite - so quick and it can look so different each time depending on what you use. I'm not much of a Christmas card maker so I'm in awe of your year round commitment! Thanks for sharing with us again at As You See It.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done on maintain a year-long commitment to the festive cardmaking cause Margaret - this is a great design to use up those leftover strips of DSP too and would work in lots of colourways. Thanks for sharing with us over at As You See It this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun technique and a great way to use up those little slips of DSP we all hoard! Lovely Christmas card! Thanks for playing with our challenge at As You See It this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm impressed by your commitment to Christmas card production throughout the year, and that herringbone pattern is a great one to use up those little scraps of DSP! Very pretty card! Thanks for filling in the blank for us at As You See It Challenges.

    ReplyDelete