Sunday, October 11, 2015

Happy Thanksgiving



Today I give thanks for my loving family and all my amazing friends who support, cherish, encourage and inspire me not only for who I am today but they make me to want to strive to be a better person than I was yesterday each and every day.

I am grateful for all my blessings a roof over my head to raise my family, for the clothes on our backs to keep us warm, healthy food to share on my table and to technology which helps us connect even when the miles might keep us apart! 

I am so very grateful to all of you who are reading and sharing my journey with me ~ you too encourage and inspire me!

I am also VERY grateful to live in a country where I have the freedom to speak my mind even when it might differ from others, where I am free to analyze, criticize and challenge my government to DO BETTER than it did yesterday too and where I can go out and VOTE to make a difference for tomorrow if I feel that they are no longer working to serve us but rather just themselves!

Advanced polls are open ~ generations of women and men before us fought and lost their lives for the right to VOTE please make sure find 20 minutes out of your day to let your voice be heard.

What are YOU feeling grateful for today?

Have an amazing day
Margaret
Live Well, Laugh Often, Love Much

No comments:

Post a Comment