Welcome to another edition of Slimline Sunday here on the blog.
Today’s card was inspired by playing along to a couple challenges:
Freshly Made Sketches #FMS747 I saw Bokeh circles when I first saw it and then stretched it into a slimline design for today.
Tic Tac Toe challenge #tttc298 top row Sparkle Ribbon Twine & Butterfly.
Color Dare Surprise to use your 3 favourite colours - Purple, Pink & Blue.
I’m getting inky with the Butterfly Flight Hot Foil bundle, Words of Beauty, Highland Heather, Melon Mambo and Coastal Cabana inks, blending brushes, unbranded silver twine and rhinestones coloured with my Melon Mambo blender pen.
Came together as a fun cheerful ‘it’s your birthday’ card. I love the shine in the silver foil on the butterfly - my photo does not do it justice at all.
Happy Stampin’
Margaret
Live, Laugh, Love
Be Totallyawake4-life






No comments:
Post a Comment