Welcome to another edition of Technique Tuesday - today I am playing with the Spotlight technique.
Todays card design was inspired by playing along to a few challenges:
Colourful Options has a bright Lemongrass Mood board.
Tic Tac Toe challenge #tttc298 played the I for the win this time with Sparkle / Twine / Butterfly / Free square is my technique / Border / Yellow / Markers
Festive Friday World Photography challenge #FF0215 …I chose black, white and a smile sentiment
I’m getting inky with The Butterfly Flight hot foil bundle, Nature’s Symphony stamp set, Stylish
Shapes dies, Artisan Garden sketched DSP, Wink of Stella and Daffodil Delight blends and retired black gems.
Spotlight technique is a great way to add a pop of colour without having to colour the whole project.
Here’s a quick process video:
Final design is a cheerful ‘you make me smile’ card to send out to someone as a thank you for being a friend.
Happy Stampin’
Margaret
Live, Laugh, Love
Be Totallyawake4-life






No comments:
Post a Comment