Welcome to another edition of Slimline Sunday.
Today’s card design is inspired by playing along to a few challenges:
CAS Colours & Sketches #591 I have stretched it into a slimline design.
Color Dare Challenge #715 - I’ve chosen Barely Blush, Hydrangea Hue and Peaceful Pine colours.
CAS on Friday #340 - Get Well sentiment
Scrapbook & Cards Today fun Frame Challenge - playing with the Phrases & Frames and Everyday Arch dies.
I’m getting inky with Phrases & Frames dies, Fragrant Layers stamp set, Textured Tree Ring embossing folder, Greetings for All ephemera, Barely Blush, Hydrangea Hue, Peaceful Pine Shimmer Brushes and inks, Antique Pearls.
A Get Well Card to hopefully cheer someone in need up. Still struggling with keeping to a clean and simple design but think this one fits the “almost” clean and simple thanks to the slimline allowing for the additional white space.
Happy Stampin’
Margaret
Live, Laugh, Love
Be Totallyawake4-life







No comments:
Post a Comment