Welcome to another edition of Technique Tuesday. Today I’m playing with the Black Magic technique using the Fern & Floral embossing folder.
My design was inspired by a couple challenges:
Festive Friday National Zoo Awareness Day #ff0216 inspo list lots of textures, jungle vibes leaves and neutral green jungle colours.
Cupcake Inspiration #CI640 - green garden vibes.
I’m getting inky with the Fern & Floral embossing folder, Phrases & Frames bundle, Butterfly Flight hot foil bundle, Lemon Lime Twist, Granny Apple Green, Garden Green, Old Olive & Secret Sea inks and unbranded gold twine.
The Steps to Technique are pretty easy:
1. Ink cardstock with bright colours of choice
2. Run through embossing folder as is with color facing up and the Stampin’ Up! Logo on the top.
3. Ink the top of embossing folder with the logo with your black or dark colour of choice.
4. Run through the folder again to transfer ink down into the design. Reink and repeat if needed to get desired saturation.
Complete your design.
Love the bold green colours against the dark almost black magic of the Secret Sea! I used all 3 types of embossing in my design as I created extras for a swap with an embossing theme - the Fern & Floral folder and the Phrases & Frames impressions embossing, the gold heat embossing of my sentiment and hot foil embossing with the butterflies.
Happy Stampin’
Margaret
Live, Laugh, Love
Be Totallyawake4life






No comments:
Post a Comment